Terms and Conditions
Find below a copy of Terms & Conditions for our online website www.roomsforall.co.uk
The clauses stated below apply for all sales that may happen on our online website www.rooms4all.co.uk or over the phone.
A different contract will apply for sales that are transacted in person at our furniture shop at 37 Micklegate Selby, uk
Thus we hereby request you to read, understand and agree to these terms and condition before going ahead with your purchase.
Descriptions of Products:
1) Wooden furniture is manufactured using high quality natural woods and as a result some may differ in their appearances. Whilst caring for wooden furniture we advise you to please read the care instruction that are provided with the product you purchase.
2) Wood being a natural component breathes and in rare cases some wood may swell or contract depending upon heat & moisture levels in the room, thus we advise customers not to place your wood furniture exposed to direct sunlight or heating radiators. Exposure to direct sunlight will cause your furniture to fade its colour and age earlier than its normal period.
3) Please note "Distressed” or “Rustic” furniture is a particular style which some people love for its rough and ready appeal. If this is not what you are looking for, please bear this in mind before deciding to purchase.
4) All products listed on our website are clearly marked whether supplied assembled or flat pack. Should you require assembly service for the product you buy from us, we advise to opt for White Glove Delivery option at checkout and we will send a member of assembly team to assemble your furniture. Please note this is a chargeable service & may take some extra time for us to arrange the best drivers & fitters for this service, and may not always be applicable. If you need more details please contact us.
5) If you wish to assemble the product yourself, instructions are provided with every flat pack product, simply follow the step by step procedure.
Measurements of Products
1) For Made to Order products, we manufacture the products as per the measurement supplied by you. We are unable to accept cancellation or accept any extra cost that may incur due to wrong information provided by you at the time you placed the order.
2) Dimensions stated on our website are provided by the Brands and manufacturers, in our contract with our suppliers they reserve the right to change or alter sizes without notice. Thus we would like to stress to our customers that the measurements displayed on our site are approximate. If size is a crucial factor we would always suggest contacting the shop on 01757 700704 for confirmation prior to ordering.
Prices & Other Charges
1) Prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax).
2) Rooms For All offers free standard one man delivery to the customer's door, (excluding specific postcodes/Ireland/Scotland/ Northern Ireland).
3) If you have opted for WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY service which includes assembly of the item you will be charged at 20% of the order value. To qualify for white glove delivery your order must be above £600 and Selected Brands. 2 Man Delivery service is only applicable for deliveries in England & Wales
4) Our product prices are only meant for purchases made online from our website and other promotional or seasonal offers online. Our prices or offers cannot be transferred for sales through our showroom.
5) Special sale or discounted offer prices on our web store for a special promotional event are valid only till mid night of the date the offer expires.