Terrington Standard TV Unit
This is our beautiful Terrington Standard TV Unit. It is available in a choice of white or grey paint, with a lime washed oak top and finished with chrome handles: beautiful! All the pieces in the Terrington range are made to a high standard and come wrapped in strong packaging to ensure they reach you in perfect condition.
What's Included: Soft closers and metal drawer runners.
- Tough multi-layer painted finish
- Solid oak and oak veneer top
- Grey or White painted finish.
- Soft closers and metal drawer runners.
- Many painted parts are constructed of MDF, which takes the paint well and will not move or crack with temperature changes in the home.
- We have some of this range on display in our lovely Selby shop. Come and have a look!
- Finish: White, Painted
- Material: Oak
- Style: Farmhouse, Transitional
- Frame Construction Many painted parts are constructed of MDF, which takes the paint well and will not move or crack with temperature changes in the home.
The tops are of solid oak and oak veneer construction. The use of the veneer greatly reduces the risk of movement of the panels due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Warranty All or these products have a 1 year manufacturers guarantee. Please check the item over and let us know about any issues as soon as possible. Experience has taught me that any issues are usually there from the start, due to manufacturing or delivery. ( It is rare in this kind of product for a problem to develop in later months).
We know how important after sales care is, and are happy to help.
Rooms For All are based in Selby, North Yorkshire. Depending upon Your distance from Selby, combined with the amount of furniture to be delivered, we will decide at the time of ordering whether we will have your goods delivered firstly to our warehouse, for our own delivery team to bring to you, or whether it is more practical to let the manufacturer deliver to you directly.
Good s delivered firstly to us, and then on to you may take a little longer to arrive with you, but this method allows you greater flexibility as to when we come. As much as possible we will try to work around you. Depending upon stock availability, this will typically take about 4 weeks ( as a rough guide).
Goods delivered directly from the supplier may arrive sooner, but they will dictate when that delivery takes place, and you will have to arrange for them to gain access to suit them. Again, subject to availability of stock, this may well be with you sooner, maybe even within the week.
We will look at the issue of how best to arrange delivery once the order is placed, and may well call or e mail you to discuss and confirm this as we are processing the order. Any issues with out of stock items will also become apparent at this stage, and you will also be informed of these as soon as we are aware. Thanks.