This stool has a lovely traditional feel to it and perfectly compliments the rest of the suite.
- Choice of fabrics.
- Hardwood and composite board frame.
- Dowelled, screwed, glued and stapled joinery.
- Choice of solid wood feet .
- Material: Fabric
- Shape: Rectangle
- Style: Traditional
- Back Style: Formal Back
- Frame Construction The frame is constructed of hardwood and composite board frame for strength. All joints are dowelled, glued and screwed together to give great stability.
- Product Care To improve the longevity of your hand-made furniture, we recommend rotating cushions (where applicable). Vacuum your sofa regularly. Deal with spills immediately.
For full details on care for your sofa, see the care guide attached under the seat cushions.
- Warranty There is a 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on the frame.
Rooms For All are based in Selby, North Yorkshire. Depending upon Your distance from Selby, combined with the amount of furniture to be delivered, we will decide at the time of ordering whether we will have your goods delivered firstly to our warehouse, for our own delivery team to bring to you, or whether it is more practical to let the manufacturer deliver to you directly.
Goods delivered firstly to us, and then on to you may take a little longer to arrive with you, but this method allows you greater flexibility as to when we come. As much as possible we will try to work around you.
Goods delivered directly from the supplier may arrive with you a little sooner, but please note that they will dictate when that delivery takes place, and you will have to arrange for them to gain access to suit them. These sofas are all made to order and we would typically expect a lead time of 6 to 8 weeks.
We will look at the question of how best to arrange delivery once the order is placed, and may well call or e mail you to discuss and confirm this as we are processing the order.
Any issues with The manufacturer's lead time will usually become apparent at this stage, and you will also be informed of these as soon as we are aware of any potential delays. Thanks.