Rooms For All: Potter
This sofa has a lovely old style to it that gets a really modern twist thanks fo the clever choice of contemporary fabrics. These sofas are all made specially for you once you place the order, so please check the e mailed order confirmation we send you to be sure that you are happy with what you have ordered! Thanks, Tony.
What's Included: Fibre filled scatter cushions included at no extra charge!
- Extraflex seat interior .
- Hardwood and composite board frame.
- Dowelled, screwed, glued and stapled joinery.
- Choice of solid wood feet .
- Fibre filled backs for added comfort.
- Sprung seat and sprung back for added support.
- Material: Fabric
- Shape: Square
- Style: Traditional
- Back Style: Formal Back
|Seat Depth:||56.0 cm|
- Frame Construction The frame is constructed of hardwood and composite board frame for strength. All joints are dowelled, glued and screwed together to give great stability.
- Seat Construction The Extraflex seat interior is a high density foam base seat interior, with hand rolled carded fibre in a channelled topper. The foam gives support and the fibre layer gives a soft feel. These seat pads are designed to be soft and squashy, and will need plumping form time to time.
- Product Care To improve the longevity of your hand-made furniture, we recommend rotating cushions (where applicable) and regularly plumping the cushions up. Vacuum your sofa regularly. Deal with spills immediately. For full details on care for your sofa, see the care guide attached under the seat cushions.
- Warranty There is a 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on the frame.