Aston Corner Group with Recliners
This Sofa has been a best seller in our shop for ywears nopw. It is a neat fit for all of those of us who were not born to play basket ball, as it isn't huge like a lot of sofas on the market.
- Spring unit in the seat pad.
- Choice of 4 popular colours
- Leather to the main seats and arms with leather match exterior.
- Available to view, and try out in store.
- Motion: Manual Recline, Motion
- Material: Leather
- Pattern: Solid Color
- Shape: L-Shaped
- Style: Traditional
- Back Style: Formal Back
- Frame Construction The main frame is dowelled, glued and screwed Beech wood for strength. Shaped areas such as the arm are formed using chip board cut to the deired shape, which is then upholstered.
- Seat Construction The seat pad has a spring unit within it as well as the usual foam paddings. This helps the seat pad to retain it's shape and gives a springy feel when you sit on it.
Rooms For All are based in Selby, North Yorkshire. Depending upon Your distance from Selby, combined with the amount of furniture to be delivered, we will decide at the time of ordering whether we will have your goods delivered firstly to our warehouse, for our own delivery team to bring to you, or whether it is more practical to let the manufacturer deliver to you directly.
Goods delivered firstly to us, and then on to you may take a little longer to arrive with you, but this method allows you greater flexibility as to when we come. As much as possible we will try to work around you. Depending upon stock availability, this will typically take about 2 or 3 weeks ( as a rough guide).
Goods delivered directly from the supplier may arrive sooner, but they will dictate when that delivery takes place, and you will have to arrange for them to gain access to suit them. Again, subject to availability of stock, this may well be with you sooner, maybe even within the week.
We will look at the issue of how best to arrange delivery once the order is placed, and may well call or e mail you to discuss and confirm this as we are processing the order. Any issues with out of stock items will also become apparent at this stage, and you will also be informed of these as soon as we are aware. Thanks.