Terms & Conditions
All QUOTATIONS are made and all ORDERS accepted subject to the following TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 7-Day Price Promise - Should the BUYER see the exact same GOODS with the exact same package offered elsewhere the SELLER will match the price for up to 7 days after the order has been placed. The SELLER would need confirmation of the lesser price in writing. If we are matching internet companies prices we will only offer the same service that they offer i.e. we can only be contacted by email, delivery doesn't involve any setting-up, payment in full at point of order, etc.
- No order which has been accepted by the SELLER may be cancelled by the BUYER except with the agreement in writing of the SELLER and on terms that the BUYER shall indemnify the SELLER in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the SELLER as a result of cancellation.
- Delivery times are approximate and time for delivery shall not be of the essence. Any circumstances whatsoever completely beyond the SELLER'S control that make it impossible for the SELLER to fulfil its obligations with regard to delivery dates are not circumstances entitling the BUYER to cancel the contract. The SELLER will not be responsible for the re-imbursement of costs, consequential loss or damages of any nature whatsoever that are incurred by delays or late delivery. The GOODS may be delivered by the SELLER in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving reasonable notice to the BUYER.
- The SELLER can only store GOODS in their warehouse or stores for longer than 2 weeks by prior agreement at the time of order. If storage is required the SELLER requires full payment of the GOODS and charges will be levied at 1% of the value of the order per week thereafter. If a house sale has fallen through storage fees may be reduced or cancelled within reason upon proof of such circumstances.
- Payment of GOODS must be made prior to, or at the time of, delivery. Please make all cheques payable to Rooms for All Ltd. Title in all GOODS supplied by the SELLER will remain the property of the SELLER until such time as full payment has been received and cleared through the banking system.
- The SELLER will not be held accountable for providing GOODS and SERVICES which are not illustrated on this agreement.
- It is the responsibility of the BUYER to measure furniture GOODS before ordering to ensure they can feasibly be delivered to the room of choice. The SELLER is not required to take special orders into stock that cannot be delivered to the room of choice due to access difficulties. In such circumstances the SELLER cannot take GOODS back on their van but will endeavour to put the GOODS in another room. If any windows are to be removed this has to be organised and paid for by the BUYER and must be pre-arranged. Certain wardrobes can be ordered slot routed at an extra charge so they can be disassembled for delivery, if the BUYER has reservations it is their responsibility to inform the SELLER before ordering or within 48 hours of ordering.
- On occasion the SELLER may be able to offer loan furniture whilst the BUYER'S GOODS are on order but the SELLER insists that the GOODS are returned in the same condition as delivered out, otherwise a charge will be implemented.
- Local delivery is free of charge. Charges for deliveries other than local are at the SELLERS discretion.
- Due to the nature of the SELLER'S commitment to deliver and assemble many different varieties of furniture in many different types of homes it is impossible to give an exact time for delivery. The SELLER will give a na time of arrival but this is subject to circumstances and may change.
- Uneven floors may cause furniture to be out of alignment necessitating the use of packing wedges to level some of the larger assembled furniture, for instance wardrobes. Whilst every effort is made to level units, this cannot be guaranteed on uneven floors and may cause doors to be out of alignment. The SELLER'S delivery teams cannot undertake fixing products to the wall or undertake any electrical work. Furniture is free standing and assembled in BUYER'S homes, not fitted.
- Please ensure that old beds have been stripped down of any covers and disassembled prior to delivery of a new bed.
- Where the SELLER'S furniture delivery team feel that access to a chosen room may cause damage, the SELLER'S team will request a signature from the BUYER, on delivery, to remove all liability from the SELLER or the SELLER'S team will not proceed to take the GOODS any further into the property.
- Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure we remove all packing materials from the base of the furniture the SELLER cannot guarantee that furniture will not damage flooring. It is the BUYER'S responsibility to cover their floor in preparation for delivery. It is also the BUYER'S responsibility to use suitable products to act as a buffer between furniture and flooring in the long term.
- It is essential that the BUYER checks furniture GOODS and reports any defect in quality, condition or failure to correspond with the specification within 24 hours of receiving the GOODS. The sizes and specification of all products have a tolerance; comfort and size may vary slightly. The SELLER'S policy is to repair or replace any item that isn't to manufacturing standards rather than make financial allowances.
- Household cleaners and polishes including those for mirrors should not be used as some can cause damage to the furniture.
Any information provided by you will be used for Rooms for All's purposes only. Your information will not be shared with any individual or other companies* (such as direct mail organisations or other third parties).
There are times when we may request information from you, such as your, name, address and e-mail address. When additional information is requested, we will try to let you know at the time of collection how we intend to use the personal information you provide, such as respond to your inquiry, accept an order, conduct a survey or allow you to access specific information such as account information, etc. We do our best to maintain the accuracy of any personal information you do supply to us.
You can help Rooms for All update and maintain the accuracy of any personal information you supply by notifying us of any changes to your address, title, phone number or e-mail address.
If at any time you have queries about information we hold about you please do not hesitate to contact us.